Friday, January 25, 2013

Altered

Altered was amazing. I really loved reading book. Altered is now one of my favorite books this year.It's full of action and romance.I thought the concept of the book was fascinating.This is one of best science fiction books I've read.The main character Anna is incredible. She's really cool and brave. All of the characters are awesome. The four boys were really interesting. I admired how Anna would do anything for them.Altered was very compelling and captivating. Jennifer Rush is an amazing author.I'm very excited about the sequel. I highy recommend it.


1 comment:

  1. This has been on my Kindle for awhile now...looks as though I should get to reading it :)

    PS- I have nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award. You can see my blog for the details.
    http://thebookcafeblog.blogspot.com/2013/01/lookey-what-i-got-liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete